Welcome to Rico!
rich, highly interactive web applications.
and is released under the Apache License.
It includes functions to support:
- rounded HTML elements
- animation effects
- accordion and tabbed panels
- calendar, color-picker, and tree controls
- number and date formatting
- pop-up "windows" (div's) and menus with shadows
- scrolling grids with frozen columns and headings that can be
populated with static content or dynamically loaded via AJAX,
plus support for editing grid content
- multiple languages for the grid menus and calendar - translations into
French, German, Italian, Portugese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Ukranian are included
The Rico distribution is divided into 3 subdirectories:
- plugins - contains code that runs on the server to support LiveGrids and SimpleGrids.
Plug-ins are currently provided for ASP, PHP, and .net. A Perl plug-in with limited functionality
is also included.
- examples - contains sample code for ASP, PHP, .net, Perl, and HTML.
The examples/data directory contains sample databases for the examples pertaining to LiveGrid.
Databases are provided for MS Access, Oracle, and MySQL. Instructions for installing the data
onto SQL Server are also included.